Our 30-45 minute seminars feature stats and safety tips, steps that make you aware of your surroundings, how to be prepared to prevent rape, robbery or assault. You will also be trained on how to use the "Omega Formulation Pepper Spray" along with other self defense products and techniques.
Personal Defense Services & Products will present a very helpful and informative program that will emphasize many easy and practical things we can all do to protect ourselves. At the end of the presentation, we will introduce a personal safety product called "The Omega". It's a non-toxic, non-lethal spray that will incapacitate a criminal for about 30 minutes. It has no permanent effects and is perfectly legal to carry. It also has visable and UV dyes that will remain on the attacker for up to 48 hours, helping police in the identification of the assailant.
Unlike other personal defence companies, we only endorse ONE product. Omega is not just a pepper spray. Its major ingredient is CS Tear Gas and will bring an attacker down to the ground FAST.
**If you are being followed, NEVER go to your home. Go to a restaurant, police station, anywhere with a large crowd. * Let a family member or friend know your destination and your estimated time of arrival or return. That way, the police can be notified as quickly as possible if there is a problem.
* Stay in well-lit areas as much as possible. Avoid alleys, vacant lots, wooded areas, and other short-cuts or secluded areas. They are usually not well-lit or heavily traveled.
* Walk on the sidewalk whenever possible. Walk close to the curb, avoiding doorways, bushes, and other potential hiding places.
* If you have to walk in the street, walk facing traffic. A person walking with traffic can be followed, forced into a car, and abducted more easily than a person walking against traffic.
* Walk confidently, directly, and at a steady pace. Don't stop to talk to strangers.
* ALWAYS have your Personal Safety Device in your hand ready to use at all times.
* Always be aware of your surroundings. If you are wearing headphones, or talking on a cell phone don't turn up the volume so high that you cannot hear outside noises.
* Never hitchhike or accept rides from strangers.
* Report any suspicious activity or person immediately. Call 911.
* Avoid carrying large sums of cash, or displaying expensive jewelry in public.
REMEMBER: YOU CONTROL YOUR COURAGE!
If you have questions or would like to set up a time for us to come to your home, business or organization, please CONTACT US